MichelleLiao's profile

New Commentator

• 

4 Messages

• 

3 Points

Fri, May 7, 2021 5:35 AM

Unable to activate numbershare

Hi Carla, I’m having the same issue with the others and I’ve also requested for StarHub to call back but no one actually bother to follow up with me on this. I’ve waited for a week and still unable to get it activated. Please assist ASAP. Thanks a lot.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

2 m ago

Hi @MichelleLiao, I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to activate NumberShare. Just to check, were you able to subscribe but didn't receive "Thank you" or "Successful activation?"

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

New Commentator

• 

4 Messages

• 

3 Points

I did not receive any sms after the activation. So I proceed to remove data plan on Apple Watch. And not I can’t subscribe to it anymore as it indicates that StarHub is in process of fulfilling my previous subscription.

New Commentator

• 

4 Messages

• 

3 Points

Attached for your reference.

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

In this case, please contact our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below so they could escalate this to the relevant team. Thank you. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started