U

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Thu, Nov 25, 2021 4:07 PM

Unable to activate NumberShare with Samsung Watch 4 LTE over a week

Well, here is my bad experience recently about the NumberShare activation

Been contacted the technical support a few times in a week but still can not resolve the problem

Anyone facing the same problem with Samsung Watch 4 or any other Smartwatch?

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

13 d ago

Hi @user_a32334, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Just to clarify, were you able to subscribe to NumberShare but did not receive the "thank you" or "successful activation" page? 

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

@Carla_P that is many different messgae

1. when i first time to raise the issue the error message showing at below

2. After a week, I can subscribe to the service but I don't receive any message, the service also doesn't appear in my account,

last night, i try again, finally, i receive a message saying that I activate the service successfully, but nothing change on my watch , no eSim appear

So i remove the service  trying to redo it again, but the problem goes back to number 1 again until now

Can you please resolve it ASAP  since day 1 I receive my watch i am still unable to use  it with LTE

I have already contacted your support much many many time

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

We're genuinely sorry that it's taking longer to resolve your NumberShare issue. We will need to look into your account for this, however, we don't have access to your account details here for security. In this case, please get in touch with our Customer Service via Facebook Messenger instead so they could escalate this. Thanks for your patience. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started