lynntc's profile

Respected Commentator

• 

9 Messages

• 

5 Points

Sat, Jul 24, 2021 8:19 AM

Totally pissed with starhub's handling

I recently tried to subscribe to numbershare on my apple watch. 

I was able to complete the subscription process but that's where issues start.  When i set up the mobile data on my applewatch app, it keeps turning but nothing happens.   I called customer service and the first customer service guy was very helpful, did many checks and even get me to upload my screenshots.  When he too encountered problem with activiating it on his side, he suggested that i reset all my watch settings and resubscribe.  This time, the message says "it seems we are still in the process of fulfilling previous request on your mobile number".

Therefore, the customer service guy told me he will put up a case with the technical department and they will revert within three days.  On the third day when I contacted customer service again, another guy told me "oh your call is scheduled at 8pm" meaning I have to wait till then to receive a call from technical side.  

When it is finally 8-ish, a lady called to say they acknowledge my request and they will expedite my case.  I was dumbfounded.... I was expecting a solution to my issue instead of having to wait for three days to get a call telling me they will expedite and they will call me another 2 days later! if so, why can't the guy just told me so instead of asking me to wait till 8pm?  

I have been a long time subscriber to starhub's services and this is really disappointing.  Please do something about the way your people work and get my issues resolved asap!  

Responses

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

2 m ago

Hi @lynntc, we are genuinely sorry that we have not met your service expectations. We understand that you are frustrated about this. Please know it's not our intention to make things difficult for you. We will need to look into your account details for this, so kindly contact us through Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below. Apologies for the inconvenience since we don't have access to your account details here for security. Rest assured, our Customer Support via Facebook will do what they can to straighten this out. Thanks for understanding. 

Get Started

Get Started