Skip to main content
D

1 Message

• 

1 Point

Sat, Oct 17, 2020 3:30 PM

Termination of Mobile Line

Hello guys, I would like to terminate my mobile line the plan that I've signed up. Reason for termination will be as I was unemployed since Jan due to Covid19 and with the latest salary that I am getting from the new job, I am unable to afford the plan that I've signed up for. May I know the process and if there are any assistance that I am able to get to help me out without terminating?

Responses

Carla_P

• 

2.7K Messages

• 

763 Points

a month ago

Hi @danialazrii, we're sorry to hear about your current circumstances. To terminate your mobile service contract, please reach out to my colleagues via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below. Do note that if you're still under contract then you'll incur early termination charges. You may also opt to voluntarily suspend your mobile service for a maximum of 6 months. Find out more about our voluntary suspension here

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started