J

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Mon, Apr 5, 2021 1:21 AM

Termination and refund application form

Dear Team Starhub,

I am posting an inquiry on behalf my Myanmar friend holding SIM 25 contract.

He is leaving Singapore coming Saturday and wish to terminate his SIM 25 on Sunday.

Please advice how Starhub can refund the deposit $200 to him.

Thank you.

Best Regard,

Jack Kok 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.3K Points

7 m ago

Hi @, we're sorry to hear about your friend's decision to terminate his mobile service with us. To answer your question, the mode of refund usually follows the current payment profile of the account e.g cash should be refunded via cheque or PayNow, while recurring credit card should be refunded via RCC,  and GIRO via GIRO. 

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

@Carla_P 

May we have the refund application form so that he can prepare and submit the form before his departure.

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.3K Points

Please be informed that the final bill should be generated first before we are able to determine if there is a credit balance. Moreover, the credit balance will be used to offset the outstanding balance from all their billing account(s) and if there is a remaining credit balance then we will process the refund. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started