Skip to main content
A

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Tue, Jan 12, 2021 8:53 AM

Terminated my bills but still bills keep coming

My bills still get charged  right after termination, Why am I charge still right after termination and also my contract has ended.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.2K Points

11 days ago

Hi @AhmadN, it saddens us to hear that you've terminated your service with us. To answer your question, upon termination you will receive your final bill within 2 billing cycles which include your outstanding charges.

Just to check, did you receive an email/SMS to confirm your StarHub mobile service has been terminated as requested? 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

@Carla_P yes I have received the email of termination

Carla_P

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.2K Points

I see. As previously mentioned you will receive your final bill within 2 billing cycles upon termination. However, I suggest that you get in touch with our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below as this will require us to check your account details, which I don't have access here to further assist you. Thanks. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started