Skip to main content
F

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Thu, Jan 14, 2021 6:22 AM

Terminate recurring bill payment

Hi, I recently applied for early termination of my Starhub contract and I'm already overseas. I need help on terminating my recurring bill payment. Please advice on how to do it or what to do.

Thank you.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.2K Points

9 days ago

Hi @ferdz4, we're sorry to hear that you've terminated your service with us. Just to check, is this for a recurring GIRO or credit card?

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Thank you for your response @Carla_P, it's a recurring payment from my DBS account and not my credit card.

Carla_P

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.2K Points

To terminate a GIRO arrangement, please complete and return the StarHub GIRO payment termination form to StarHub using the postage-paid mailer included with the form or fax to 6721-5051. Or you may wish to terminate the payment with your bank. 

(edited)

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Hi Carla, can I email the form instead? I'm overseas and currently serving 14-day quarantine in a hotel. I called the bank and they said that only the merchant can terminate it.

Thank you.

Carla_P

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.2K Points

You may fill out this link https://www.starhub.com/personal/forms/onlinefeedback.html to send the application form instead. 

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started