Skip to main content
sjang

Valued Contributor

• 

12 Messages

Sat, Jul 25, 2020 10:00 PM

Terminate postpaid plan

Hi, currently I in Cambodia and wish to terminate my StarHub postpoad line but I can't call StarHub hotline from Cambodia. Anyone can help?

Responses

Carla_P

• 

1.6K Messages

2 months ago

Hi @sjang, we're sad to hear about your decision. Please send your termination request to my colleagues on Facebook or Twitter, they will further assist you in the process. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!
sjang

Valued Contributor

• 

12 Messages

2 months ago

Already terminate, but I can’t view my latest bills from StarHub app.
Carla_P

• 

1.6K Messages

2 months ago

Have you tried to restart your app but the issue still persists? Or maybe your final bill invoice hasn't been generated yet following your termination.

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
sjang

Valued Contributor

• 

12 Messages

2 months ago

reinstall apps still the same, how long the final bill invoice will be generate after terminate?

Carla_P

• 

1.6K Messages

2 months ago

Your final bill might not be generated yet. Please reach out to my colleagues on Facebook or Twitter instead to further assist you as this will require us to check your account. 

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started