Skip to main content

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

Fri, Jan 17, 2020 1:00 AM

Terminate mobile plan

I leave Singapore over a week now.

Kindly help how to terminate mobile plan.

Thanks.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

2.7K Messages

• 

763 Points

10 months ago

Hi @budots, although it pains us here to see you leave StarHub, please reach out to us on either Facebook or Twitter to terminate your mobile plan which will take three working days. You may also visit StarHub shops. Please take note that if you are still under contract you will incur early termination charges.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

2 months ago

Hi there, 

Please help me to terminate 1 of my mobile service ID < removed private information > effective immediately. Thks

(edited)

Carla_P

• 

2.7K Messages

• 

763 Points

Hi @Hawyongcm, I've replied to your other post. 

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

1 Message

• 

1 Point

19 days ago

Hi, please help me to terminate my mobile service. ID zzcorner19@gmail.com effective immediately. Thank you

Carla_P

• 

2.7K Messages

• 

763 Points

Hi @zzcorner, we're sorry to hear about your decision to discontinue your mobile service. To terminate your service, please send a message to my colleagues via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below. Do note that if you're still under contract you'll incur an early termination charge. 

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started