Skip to main content

New Commentator

• 

3 Messages

• 

2 Points

Wed, Jan 13, 2021 12:45 AM

Switch $50 2 year plans to Sim only plan (Contract Expired)

My $50 2 year plans has expired yesterday, and I'm trying to switch it to Sim only plan today, but the online store doesn't allow me to do so, and it show me as the line is "Not Eligible for Recontract", and also no contract period under this line.

In this case, what should I do beside paying a visit to Starhub shop?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Carla_P

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.2K Points

10 days ago

Hi @dylanlim, you're unable to recontract since it show's that the line is not eligible for it yet. However, you've mentioned that your contract has expired already. In this case, we advise you to contact our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below as we need to refer to your account details to further assist you. Apologies for the inconvenience since I don't have access to your account details here. Thanks. 

(edited)

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

New Commentator

• 

3 Messages

• 

2 Points

Thank you, they have fixed the problem for me.

Carla_P

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.2K Points

That's good to hear. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started