Starhub Port in number mesh
Case no - 1511249098992
I was having a Star hub number for last 2 year and recently I decided to port in in my Singtel number also to start hub, during COVID period I decided to do in online.
Next morning surprise was my Existing number was ported out not sure where though below is example of really bad service and inconsistent communication from star hub customer service
- Before and after port In I called 1633 and executive confirms me I will be getting new sim
- Next day I realize my exiting starhub number not valid any more which I was using for year
- Called 1633 they inform that number was ported out to Singtel and not sure I was doing port in not port out ?
- went to Tampines Star hub outlet he initially told he will will resume service though after 1 hour wait he says I need to go back to 1633
- Next call 1633 some says the singte no I port in was there with star hub for 2 years even before port in ?
- Next call some says my starhub number for which I have bills for 2 years was temp number given ?
- Next call another executive says number is put on ice and I can get back only in Jan
I have only one request I want my mobile no 94**2101 ASAP I have many business calls for that number cant choose to lose number