Skip to main content
V

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Wed, Sep 30, 2020 10:13 AM

Starhub Port in number mesh

Case no - 1511249098992

I was having a Star hub number for last 2 year and recently  I decided to port in in my Singtel number also to start hub, during COVID period  I decided to do in online.

Next morning  surprise was my Existing number was ported out not sure where though below is example of really bad service and inconsistent communication from star hub customer service 

• Before and after port In I called 1633 and executive confirms me I will be getting new sim 
  • Next day I realize my exiting starhub number not valid any more which I was using for year
  •  Called 1633 they inform that number was ported out to Singtel and not sure I was doing port in not port out ?
  • went to Tampines Star hub outlet he initially told he will will resume service though after 1 hour wait he says I need to go back to 1633
  • Next call 1633 some says the singte no I port in was there with star hub for 2 years even before port in ?
  • Next call some says my starhub number for which I have bills for 2 years was temp number given ?
  • Next call another executive says number is put on ice and I can get back only in Jan

I have only one request I want my mobile no 94**2101 ASAP I have many business calls for that number cant choose to lose number

Responses

Carla_P

• 

2.7K Messages

• 

763 Points

2 months ago

Hi @vinaymishra, we're genuinely sorry for what you have experienced. As much as I'd want to help you, unfortunately, I don't have access to check your account details here in the Community for security. May I trouble you to please reach out to my colleagues via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below to further assist you? Rest assured that they will take care of your concern. Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Thanks for response I am happy to pay any fees to resume my number , I just want my existing number 9**2101 back no mater what I need to pay to resume ..  please help I am loosing many business and office call which certainly are financially in nature 

Carla_P

• 

2.7K Messages

• 

763 Points

As much as I'd want to help, unfortunately, I am unable to access your account details here in the Community. Please contact my colleagues via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below for further assistance. Thank you. 

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

That’s not temp number 94**2101 is my number which I was using for 2+ years and let me know if sharing previous bill helps ??

Carla_P

• 

2.7K Messages

• 

763 Points

As previously mentioned please reach out to my colleagues via Facebook Messenger for further assistance. I'm sorry I'm unable to help you here 'coz I don't have access to your account details here. Thanks!

~ Carla

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

2 months ago

Finally I got back my old number thanks a lot to RIO who was really helpful and kept his promise to call back …. 

Thanks a Lot Carla to following this up and expediting...

Carla_P

• 

2.7K Messages

• 

763 Points

That's good to hear, @vinaymishra. Have a great weekend! 

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started