U

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Fri, Sep 24, 2021 6:07 AM

StarHub 4G Senior Plan ($20.00 per mth)

Hello, 

My name is Pauline Lim (Mob : < removed private information >)I am deeply disappointed and disturbed with the process of StarHub staff work on the change from my SIM only plan to SIM only Senior Plan done on 21 Sep 2021.  The StarHub staff who did my plan change over was Mr. IKE.  He changed my billing  cycle without letting me know. I only discovered the  billing cycle was changed when I saw the input in my “ StarHub App”

The Reward icon in the StarHub App was Not working on 21 Sep 21 when I returned home on the same day my Senior Plan activated. I have spoken to 2-3 of your consultants over the phone on this error in Reward icon. I also sent them a screenshot of the ERROR. But until today (24 Sep), No sound heard from StarHub and the ERROR remains NOT rectified. One Consultant was named Mr. Edgar Chew, the other 2 Consultants, I didn’t take down their names. 
The StarHub Finance Staff, Mr Dylan whom I have spoken to last evening said he is unable to change my billing cycle dates. 
My personal encounter impressed me that the StarHub staff needs more training in the respective roles. They are simply unable to response to my questions, but are only post box  sender in relaying messages. 
Appreciate you look into my concerns and make the necessary rectification soon. Thank you. 

Pauline Lim (Mob: < removed private information > )

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.3K Points

1 m ago

Hi @user_9e3966, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. It is not our intention to make things difficult for you. I would like to assist you, however as we have stopped processing account related issues here in the Community, please kindly direct your query to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below. Rest assured, they'll straighten this out.

Moreover, apologies that I had to remove the mobile numbers you posted here as this is a public forum to protect your privacy and security. 

Get Started

Get Started