DC11's profile

Valued Commentator

• 

4 Messages

• 

2 Points

Wed, Jan 13, 2021 11:37 AM

SIM Only Plan

Hi -  i would like to continue my SIM only plan following the expiry in March this year. However i was told i can only re-contract on the very last day. Why is it so? It is not that i am terminating earlier BUT to continue the plan for another 2 years.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

a month ago

Hi @DC11, thanks for your interest to recontract with us. Please be informed SIM Only 1-year plan subscribers are eligible to sign-up/recontract to either the SIM Only 1-year plan or 2-year plan anytime within their contract. Just to check, where did you try to recontract?

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Valued Commentator

• 

4 Messages

• 

2 Points

Hi Carla, i called up about 2 days back wanted to continue the SIM only plan but i was told by the CSO that i am unable to do so. I have to wait till March which really sounds weird.

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

This might be because your plan is Lite, XS, M, L and XL SIM Only with 12-months contract. Those plans can only convert to the available SIM Only plans after completing FULL 12 months contract.  

You may also check on My StarHub App if you're eligible for recontract. Please follow the steps below to check your recontract eligibility. 

• Under Mobile Tab, click on ‘When am I able to recontract this line?’
  • Check eligibility results

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started