Sun, May 12, 2019 8:00 PM

Sim Card Replacement for lost sim

Responses

simonN

Community Manager

• 

880 Messages

2 y ago

Hi Ryan, you can get replacement SIM for StarHub postpaid mobile from our StarHub main outlets located at Plaza Singapura, NEX, Vivo City, Tampines Mall and Jurong Point. A SIM replacement fee of $37.45 w/GST applies. - Simon

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

2 y ago

Hi SimonN, 

What documents do we need to bring for the SIM replacement? And how may I check if the number I am using belongs to me or a member of my family?

Many thanks!

StarHub

Customer Service

• 

397 Messages

2 y ago

Hi Ryan,

You can bring your NRIC of which your account registered under. Also, we have ways to validate the user of each mobile number that is registered to Starhub in our database. Our store staff can help you check on that.

Thank you,

Dee

1 Message

• 

1 Point

8 m ago

Hi 

I'm sure that the pandemic situation affected many people like me but seems companies like StarHub didn't effect yet and they have the rules which were created and used in a normal world where everyone could travel wherever they like.

Starhub needs to understand that people are suffering due to the pandemic affected the world, they can't travel, they can't get out of their home and still they need to communicate.

My wife's StarHub Simcard has burned and became inactive during the time we are living in Turkey till the Singapore border gets open, and perhaps we can't visit Starhub main office to request for the replacement sim card.

is it not more practical if Starhub just accepts our formal request for Sim Card Replacement and send it to us here in Turkey or to a forwarding address inside Singapore, so they can forward it to us?

The regulation must change toward practicability and convenience!

1 Message

• 

1 Point

2 m ago

Hi! My postpaid sim card faulty. How to change replacement Sim card

1 Message

• 

1 Point

2 m ago

any way to replace sim card replacement online please?

1 Message

• 

1 Point

12 d ago

My father loss his sim card so how can I help him to apply the new card?

Get Started

Get Started