Skip to main content
leaficess

Esteemed Contributor

• 

19 Messages

Thu, Mar 14, 2013 7:00 AM

SHOCK to see my bills!!

Hi, 

I just rec'd my bill for my second mobile line which my mum was using and am seriously got a big SHOCK!! 

The sub fee per month was about 33.17 and when I opned the bill I saw $122.19 for current charges. I quickly glance thru and saw that there was mobile data usage of $88!!!! for 49MB 995KB... 

All along I thought this plan 3G powervalue 100 was just for voice call and sms. I questioned my mum and she not sure too. she might have accidentally press the wrong keys without her knowing it as she is using my old samsung hp. she dont know how to read btw.  

Till I called up 1633 earlier, I came to know that there was this mobile lite service tag to this plan which I wasnt aware of and this mobile lite allows client so use the internet.  

I would like to request if anything can be done to waive off this $88 for this time round as I seriously not aware of this mobile lite service and definitely for sure I will educate my mum.

your response to this matter is much appreciated. 

Thank you~ 

Responses

KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

8 years ago

Hi leaficess

Could you leave your contact details at StarHubCares? I will get my team to assist you further on this matter.
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
leaficess

Esteemed Contributor

• 

19 Messages

8 years ago

Hi Kai Boon, 

I left down my numbers last week for the call center staff to call me back. They said will call me in 3 days time and I did rec'd a miss call from them on sat for them to contact me back on the same day but didnt hear from them again. perhaps it's weekend ya. 

I also leave down my contact number at Starhub Cares and hope to hear from your side soon. Thanks for your kind response. =)

KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

8 years ago

Let me check for you tomorrow Smiley Happy
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is

Get Started

Get Started