H

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Sat, Nov 14, 2020 3:10 PM

SGD 200 REFUND AFTER TERMINATION OF SUBSCRIPTION

I have just terminated my subscription to Starhub, please advice how and when can I get back my SGD 200 deposit back? Thank you. 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

1 y ago

Hi @hweeneesakura, for terminated accounts, your security deposit will be automatically refunded after any outstanding balances are offset. The refund will be sent via cheque and may take up to two months.

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

@Carla_P hi thank you for the reply. May I know whether the cheque will be sent to the address that I have registered initially? I have now moved back to Malaysia. Is it OK to get my refund via bank transfer or send to my Malaysia address? Thank you. 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Since you're not in Singapore, you may request to change the refund mode to our Customer Care Support Team via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below. Apologies for the inconvenience since I don't have access to your account details here. Thank you. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started