Trusted Advocate

• 

188 Messages

• 

5 Points

Sat, May 8, 2021 1:57 AM

Second Sim on same account

Hi,

Is it possible to have a second SIM card, linked to an existing SIM card and plan. I want to have a second phone with it's own number but sharing the plan I have with my existing phone, that is, call-time, data downloads, SMSs etc being shared across two SIM cards/phones?

Responses

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

1 m ago

Hi @Wurlitzer, I'm afraid we don't offer that kind of service. We suggest that you use your phone as a hotspot instead to share your data allowance, however, the talk time and SMS won't be shared. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!
Wurlitzer

Trusted Advocate

• 

188 Messages

• 

5 Points

Thanks Carla,

Singtel can offer this but not worth changing, they are a nightmare to deal with!

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

We have DataShare where you can share your local data, however, eligible plans are the following only: Lite Plan/ XS/S/M/L/XL Plans/ 4G Plans/ SurfHub Plans/ HomeHub Go Mobile plans/ HomeHub Go SurfHub 15 plans/ SmartSurf plans/ SmartSurf HD plans. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started