Skip to main content

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

Tue, Apr 25, 2017 2:00 AM

Requesting for a Contract renewal Voucher

Greetings,

My family members and I've been using Starhub for the past 10 years and have always been offered recontract vouchers off mobile phones whenever our contract is due for renewal. It would either be a $100 for any mobilephones or only additional discount on top of the $100 for specific brands when it is time to recontract.

However this year I was waiting for the $100 voucher and had even made a phone call to your customer service, but they were only giving me free caller ID and stuff like that.

Please assist in this matter.

Thank you!

Responses

eric3743

Grand Guru

• 

4.4K Messages

3 years ago

For recontract voucher, it depend on the criteria &or conditions on the amount, if any.

Also do note that you cannot use recontract voucher for purchase on handsets with promotion at the Starhub shops &or Exclusive partner.

As both recontract voucher & promotion offer, are consider as promotion discount, hence it cannot be used together.

For Starhub shops &or Exclusive partners, the handset pricing is based on Starhub brochure, which is available in both Starhub & Exclusive shops.

But for Online store, their promotion discount is part of the retail pricing, as Online store is a separate &or different entity.

So you can include reontract voucher, if any, when making the recontract.

Do write to forum staff to assist you.

Please submit and provide with the following information;

Registered subscriber Name, NRIC/FIN number, Mobile number, contact, email.

PM @Jolene_L  or  @Amy_Law  to assist and look into your case on this matter

How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?

-----------------------------------

I am not Starhub staff &or related to.

Get Started

Get Started