U

12 Messages

• 

11 Points

Thu, Oct 28, 2021 8:51 AM

Recontract

My recontract would be avail at January 2022 with recontract fee 300$.

I would like to know that, during recontract if I choose another brand phone, is it possible to exchange my existing used phone with the new recontract phone to reduce any additional charges incurred with the new phone?

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

1 m ago

Hi @user_8ab2b3, are you planning to recontract? Let me just share that recontract vouchers are available for customers on the 21st month of the contract. 

To answer your question, you may do a mobile trade-in. Please refer here to check the value of the mobile phone you'll trade. For Mobile Trade-in Terms and Conditions, click here.

12 Messages

• 

11 Points

@Carla_P I also checked the trade in value is too low for galaxy note 20 ultra, selling price is 300$ more than starhub trade in value. I checked now. 

12 Messages

• 

11 Points

Selling price at other buyers is atheist 300$ higher than starhub trade in value. 

12 Messages

• 

11 Points

@Carla_P I would like to know why is the trade in value only 20% of original mobile price?

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

That's the best value we can give as it's a used phone. I hope you understand, thanks! 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

12 Messages

• 

11 Points

1 m ago

My one is 12th month recontract I have one more year for the contract to complete

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

Let me just clarify if I understood you, you meant that you have a two-year mobile plan with 12 months contract left, is that correct? 

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

12 Messages

• 

11 Points

@Carla_P yes I have left 14 months left of my 2 year contract. 

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

In this case, we advise that you fulfill your contract first or wait until you have served at least 21 months of your contract before you recontract to avoid paying an early recontract fee. 

~ Carla

12 Messages

• 

11 Points

@Carla_P ok. In case I do early re contract, am I eligible to trade in the used mobile? Would it cover the incurred charges for a new mobile plus the recontract charges? I like to pick I phone line up. 

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

Yes, you may trade in your mobile, however, keep in mind that the trade-in value is based here

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started