Skip to main content
F

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Tue, Feb 23, 2021 8:22 AM

Recontract

I am trying to recontract but when I reach the Review Order page, there is this Voice add-on which cannot be removed. Although it says add ons can be modified any time via My StarHub App, I do not see this item in MSA. How to remove this add-on? I cannot re-contract with this add-on.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

3.6K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

8 days ago

Hi @fzuks, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! Just to check, what mobile plan did you choose to recontract? 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Hi Carla,

CIS sim only plan.

Carla_P

• 

3.6K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

As you've mentioned you'll recontract to CIS SIM Only plan, those who recontract to any of these plans $25/$50 CIS 4G SIM Only 1-year FREE Unlimited Local Talktime Promotion. However, I'm not sure why you're being charged. In this case, please send a message to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below so we could further assist you. Thanks!

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started