Irahs0506's profile

Senior Contributor

• 

13 Messages

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 4:00 PM

Recontract

Hi,
Im a SS700 plan holder...and on my 17th month...i want to recontract to upgrade my unit...would it be possible to recontract waiving the recontract fee.?
KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

9 y ago

Hi Irahs0506

Could you leave your contact details @ http://bit.ly/StarHubCares? I would get my team to advise you further on this.

Irahs0506

Senior Contributor

• 

13 Messages

9 y ago

Hi,

Starhub Customer Service just replied me and was informed that they are waiving the recontract fee(Hurray).

Can I go to any starhub shop to recontract?

I want to avail the Samsung GAlaxy note II but was informed that I need to pay $198.00 - should it be $98.00 only as stated on the price plan for SS700 (just for clariffication). I had tried recontracting online and upfront cash out is at 398.00 -$300.00 for recontract fee (which is already waive) and $98.00 for th phone set...

Can I also use corporate plan discount if I do recontract.

If I recontract Decmber 2012 when will my contract expires?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

9 y ago

Hey Irahs0506

It is $198 for Samsung Galaxy Note II with SmartSurf Premium (previously SmartSurf 700).

You are able to get the CIS discount. Simply bring along your staff pass when doing the re-contract. The contractual period will be 24 months.

Irahs0506

Senior Contributor

• 

13 Messages

9 y ago

Hi there...i went to a starhub shop at toapayoh to finally sign up for recontract but was told that if atrhub is waiving the recontract fee for 300 ...i cannot avail it on their shop...which shop/branch to go to actually ro waive the recontract fee.....
KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

9 y ago

Hi Irahs0506

Please visit our StarHub Shops to do the re-contact. You can check out www.starhub.com.shops to find out the locations.

Get Started

Get Started