Skip to main content

Respected Commentator

• 

6 Messages

• 

2 Points

Wed, Nov 11, 2020 11:52 AM

Recontract Vouchers

what is the range of vouchers that starhub is giving for recontracting customers? 

i used to get 300 or 150 every 2 years. 

Responses

Carla_P

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.2K Points

2 months ago

Hi @ngjianxiong88, please note that the entitlement of our StarHub voucher(s) is genuinely based on the assessments being conducted through StarHub’s internal criteria of the customer's profile. Rest assured that the value of the recontract voucher is competitive and is provided at an amount that is fair to our customers. We greatly appreciate your understanding. Thanks. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Respected Commentator

• 

6 Messages

• 

2 Points

do assist to advice if the validity of the "voucher" can be extended ? if so kindly assist to process for extension.

Carla_P

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.2K Points

You may request to extend the validity of your recontract voucher by sending a message to our Customer Care Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below. Thank you. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started