JQ_lim's profile

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

Tue, Nov 5, 2013 6:00 AM

Recontract Vouchers??!!

I am with Starhub for years, being a hub clubber since day one.  What brings me to become a hub clubber, is the hub club discount and the $300 yearly recontract waiver, but today, when i call starhub, all i get is $200 waiver.  when i requested for an additional $100 waiver, they say is no longer available, I requested for vouchers, yet they say i need to redeem with my points, but advice is not to, because it is not worth it.  Feeling very irritated, whereas i couldnt get such a small favour from all these years with starhub.  But what make it worst, is when i do a research over the internet, i came across numerous people who benefited from the waiver voucher or so, which puts me thinking, why is there such different treatment to customers like us? this really get me frustrated and sad.  Yes, I may not be paying my bills on time, but my monthly bills are in fact not only 100+, it is over $200+ and sometimes even more.

I just want to know, how difficult it is to give an additional $100 wavier or voucher to loyal customer or high paying customer, whereas in a longer run, starhub will gain more, with us staying around as user.  Couldnt understand the theory behind  this thing, really feeling frustrated.

Responses

KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

8 y ago

Can you drop us your details over at bit.ly/StarHubQuery?

We will assist you further. Thanks.

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

8 y ago

I have send in my details, twice in fact.  Firstly throught the same way you have want me to send in, and the second time is one of your guy email me, asking for my nric and acc no.   I send to him and was informed that I will get a reply soon on Nov 11...  But I have been waiting since then, so how many times, starhub want me to send in my details?  This is getting nowhere and I am really getting annoyed.

@KaiBoon wrote:
Can you drop us your details over at bit.ly/StarHubQuery?

We will assist you further. Thanks.

Get Started

Get Started