Skip to main content
Cheapo

Trusted Commentator

• 

7 Messages

Tue, May 14, 2013 8:00 AM

Recontract Voucher

Hi,

I've been a long time customer of Starhub for more than 10 years.

My main mobile subscription (xxxx 0249) contract was expired sometime in January 2013.

I always received discount vouchers from Starhub when any of my mobile subscription is going to expire.

It is almost four months now, and I've yet to receive any re-contract discount voucher from Starhub.

I emailed twice to Starhub requesting for any complimenatry vouchers, and this is what they replied.

"Thank you for your e-mail.

We wish to share that StarHub’s recontract voucher is offered depending on the different promotions that we have from time to time. As previously shared, customers who are eligible for our promotion will be notified via channels such as SMS, email or direct mail. In the meantime, please do keep a lookout for our upcoming promotions.

Alternatively, you may wish to refer to our exclusive Online Shop deals at http://www.starhub.com/shoponline/bestdeal.html?t=mobile or check out this weekend's local newspapers for current handset promotions.

Should you have any further queries on mobile services, please e-mail us at this address or fax in to (+65) 6720 5000. We will be glad to assist you."

Is this how Starhub value their customers, especially when I also a Hubber. As a Hubber member, If I'm not eligible for the so-called time to time promotion, then what's the purpose of being a Hubber member?
Any new subscriber can also view Online Shop or checkout weekend local newspapers for latest offer, so what is the difference between me and them? Really sad knowing that this is how Starhub treating us, Hubber.

Responses

eric3743

Grand Guru

• 

4.4K Messages

6 years ago

But Starhub never sent me any vouchers at all.

Singtel did sent me the vouchers 2 to 3 months before the mobile lines contract expire.

without request...

AzamanJ

Honored Advisor

• 

80 Messages

6 years ago

Hi All.Emm....Which Telco is Worth to be Loyal Customers?The Green,Red Or OrangeSmiley FrustratedRegards AzamanJ.

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I opened my mailbox recently and saw a re-contract voucher of $100 had expired in February. I called Starhub to REINSTATE my voucher so i can continue to re-contract my mobile line with you.

4 days later, i received a SMS saying the request for a re-contract voucher is unsuccessful. What are you thinking, Starhub?

lilsatr

Esteemed Contributor

• 

18 Messages

6 years ago

I wonder what would be the reaction of the various telco once MyRepublic gets the go ahead from IDA and become the 4th telco in Singapore. So far, it seems that they advocate unlimited mobile data. Definitely a plus for consumers!

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Hi,

I also have been loyal customer of starhub for.. 6 years, at least. my mobile contract expired soon, and no news from starhub about the voucher. called them but they say it's up to marketing department. maybe I will switch over to other telco (heard that the RED) can give voucher. or wait for the 4th telco to come.

venky

Esteemed Contributor

• 

18 Messages

5 years ago

Hi Eric, starhub has sent me vouchers by defaultso far after I complete about 21 months of contract.
venky

Esteemed Contributor

• 

18 Messages

5 years ago

Send PM to admins of starhub community, they might be able to help you.
venky

Esteemed Contributor

• 

18 Messages

5 years ago

I think Starhub sticks to the policy of "crying baby gets milk". So far they have sent me recontract vouchers by default(without requesting them) whenever I complete 21 months, but I am a hub club platinum member, unsure about you.

I firmly believe the policy should be "same for all" , May be it can differ from non hub club member to hub club member, but it shouldn't vary between two customers of same category.
eric3743

Grand Guru

• 

4.4K Messages

5 years ago

Hi Venky

Great!

venky

Esteemed Contributor

• 

18 Messages

5 years ago

It's time for Starhub to hear their customers and make win win situations happen.

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Contract expired . On my way to sign up with M1 now.

Hope it is worth it for you Starhub to scringe on the 50 dollars that you refuse to reinstate my 100 dollar voucher.

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Hi anyone there can help me check whether my mum is eligible for recontract voucher?

NickF

Alumni (Retired)

• 

233 Messages

5 years ago

@Kumamon can you PM with more details about your mom's mobile phone plan?

Plus, if she is our Hub Club customer, she will be entitled to the Annual Handset Upgrade benefit.

http://www.starhub.com/personal/support/rewards/hub-club/annual-handset-upgrade.html

Some of my posts on this community site are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Hi,

I would like to check if I can request for recon tract voucher. Please advise at your soonest.

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Hi Starhub, may I know if I am eligible for recontract and if I will be having a voucher on the day of my recontract?

Get Started

Get Started