Skip to main content

Mon, Jul 13, 2020 1:00 AM

Recontract to Sim Only 1year plan

Notification> StarHub: We hope you've enjoyed the free weekend data promotion which will be ending soon. But not to worry, you can enjoy double the data and more talktime if you renew your plan now. Get a total of 30GB and 1,000 mins at just $25! Plus, enjoy FREE Caller Number Display and save $64 over a year. Hurry, recontract to our $25 SIM Only 1-year plan at http://bit.ly/3a4uwSj before 17 Jul 2020. Please note that a monthly fee of $6 applies once the free weekend data promotion expires. T&Cs apply.

Hi, I was received this message from Starhub. 

I'd like to know is there any charges incur to the renew ?

Also,  will my my value added service from previos plan continue in the new plan ?

Responses

Polarbear

Senior Advocate

• 

141 Messages

2 months ago

Hi @ryansyoong , based on my experience when I am recontracting to sim only plan:

1. "I'd like to know is there any charges incur to the renew ?" - This depends if the mobile line is under any contract. If yes, then I will advise you to let the contract run out before changing to sim only plan. This could lead to early termination fees. If the mobile line is no longer under contract, you can change to sim only plan anytime. You can try to do that via Starhub app which is easy.

2. "will my my value added service from previos plan continue in the new plan ?" - No. They will continue unless you cancel them yourself. However if you are doing the change to sim only plan via a sales officer or starhub shop, they will be able to assist to change any VAS if required.

One more tip, if you are a NTUC member, you might want to sign up under NTUC CIS sim only plan, which at times has better sim only plan deal.

Hope the above helps!

Get Started

Get Started