Skip to main content
J

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Sat, Nov 28, 2020 5:40 PM

recontract mobile

Hi my mobile is linked to my family's hub account. 

It says on the app that my contract started in 8 Feb 2019 but under the 'recontract status' it says: not eligible

and also says 'recontract from: apr 2021 $300 fee, and dec 2021 no contract fee.

I was wondering can I recontract in Jan 2021? As 12 months have already passed. 

And will I be allowed to have the $200 discount off if I recontract in Jan 2021?

Not sure how it works as I plan to buy the new iphone 12 in Jan.

Thank you

Responses

Carla_P

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.2K Points

2 months ago

Hi @janedoe123098, warmest welcome to GreenR Community. Thanks for your interest to recontract. We usually advise our customers to fulfill at least 21 months of their existing 2 years contract before they recontract or else they'll incur an early recontract fee. Currently, the $200 OFF is for those who switch to StarHub or sign up for a new line on any Mobile+ plan. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Hi Carla, thanks for clarifying.

I wanted to check as my family has the 'Hub club' membership type.

And I saw that there is a $200 off if members are part of the Hub club.

Not sure if this applies to my case if I choose to recontract.

4. Hub Club customers will get to enjoy the $200 Early Recontract waiver for one mobile line every 12 months.

https://www.starhub.com/about-us/legal-notices-and-terms/terms-and-conditions/consumer/mobile.html

Thanks

Carla_P

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.2K Points

Yes, that's correct Hub Club members will get to enjoy the $200 Early Recontract waiver for one mobile line every 12 months. To check if the $200 waiver is now available for you to utilise, please send a message to our Customer Care Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below. Thanks. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started