Skip to main content
Irahs0506

Senior Contributor

• 

13 Messages

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 5:00 AM

Quiry

Can i get a lower plan but the same mobile no?

If this ia the case can I still use my starhub voucher.

Responses

KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

8 years ago

Hi Irahs0506

Yes, you can change your plan. For the voucher, it also can be used.
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Irahs0506

Senior Contributor

• 

13 Messages

8 years ago

Hi Kaiboon,
For further clarrification.
I had received a voucher with expiration on the 26th of march though my expiration will be on june 2013.i plan to renew my contract on june as well as to downgrade it into lower plan but since i have the voucher and dnt want to wAste it can i recontract into a lower plan right now?if not can i use the voucher by the time my plan expire?
KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

8 years ago

If your contract has not end, there will be a downgrade fee if you downgrade your plan.
Home is where the ♥ is
Irahs0506

Senior Contributor

• 

13 Messages

8 years ago

If i renew when my contract expires can i still enjoy the voucher..normally the voucher comes when my contract ends thus i dont have to be in a hurry to use it due to te validity.last month i had inquired how much is my early termination fee and it is lesser compared with downgrade fee...
KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

8 years ago

The termination fee will be lower than the downgrade fee. However, you will not be able to get the number back.
Home is where the ♥ is
KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

8 years ago

Hi Irahs0506

I think I have misunderstood your question. If you are re-contracting your mobile service and changing it to another plan, you can do so after completing 21 months of the contract. So sorry on the previous reply.
Home is where the ♥ is
Irahs0506

Senior Contributor

• 

13 Messages

8 years ago

My contract will end on june 8,2013 and i can only downgrade my plan by may 8,2013,right?starhub already sent me a voucher but will expire on the 26th of march....if i did recontract on may can i ask for another voucher?or is that too muchto ask?
KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

8 years ago

You can contract now Smiley Happy
Home is where the ♥ is
Irahs0506

Senior Contributor

• 

13 Messages

8 years ago

Meaning,,, I can recontract into a lower plan right now even if my contract ends on junr 8-'
If this is the case thanks----
Irahs0506

Senior Contributor

• 

13 Messages

8 years ago

Hi kaboon,

Went to starhub shop was advise that i can only recontract maintaing my current plan as of to date...if i wanted to lower my existing plan i was advise to wait till my contract ends which is on june 8...
So i am a little bit confuse...so which is which...can i renew my contract now and downgrade it into a lower plan?

Get Started

Get Started