Skip to main content
Anand_M

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Oct 2, 2017 7:00 PM

Process of getting refund of deposit for SPASS

Hello, 

I’m an SPASS holder, having a StarHub postpaid line for past 4 years. I would like like to know the process and duration to get my deposit (200$) back. I would like to port in my number into SingTel, my contract ends with StarHub on 5 Nov, is that any problem if I port in on 3rd of Nov with SingTel?

Thanks,

Anand

Responses

Accepted Solution

eric3743

Grand Guru

• 

4.4K Messages

3 years ago

For porting procedure you must not terminate your line with existing Telco, else your mobile line will be retained.

Visit your prefer Telco to inform that you want to Port-in.

Telco(s) will arrange among themselves.

To port over means termination.

If this is done on or before the contract expiry date, there will be termination fees apply.

For within a month, even on the contract expiry date, the charges would be 1 month subscription plus any other additional charges, if any.

Do note that to enable your porting is successful there should not have any outstanding amount due to existing Telco.

Only when you have successful port over or terminated, any balance due to you will be send to you about 4 - 6 weeks, due to Accounting dept process.

Should you want to expedite the refund, then you can post here to request forum staff to assist you.

That is after the porting or termination is done.

I am not Starhub staff &or related to.

Anand_M

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Thanks a lot eric 👍🏻

Get Started

Get Started