Skip to main content
C

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Tue, Dec 1, 2020 8:17 AM

Postpaid number detected as prepaid

My number current is postpaid which converted from StarHub prepaid.

When I tried port over to other telco(gomo), my number still detected as prepaid by their system. 

Upon contacting with their help service, it seems it's due to the original service provider, StarHub.

Port history: 

1) StarHub Prepaid

2) StarHub Postpaid

3) giga (current)

Would appreciate help from technical team on this matter.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.2K Points

2 months ago

Hi @chiming93, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I'd be glad to help you with your concern, but unfortunately, I don't have access to your account details here. With that being said, please send a message to our Customer Care Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below for further assistance. Thanks. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

2 months ago

Yes. Since I have already ported out, I think my account with StarHub has been terminated. 

I'll try via Facebook Messenger.

Carla_P

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.2K Points

It'd be better to also reach out to your current provider since your number is now under them to further check why your number is in a prepaid line instead of a postpaid line. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

I did that too. They (giga) also mentioned, need to refer to original service provider. 

Get Started

Get Started