U

4 Messages

• 

3 Points

Tue, Jul 27, 2021 11:43 PM

Porting in to another telco

Hello, I currently have a SIM-only plan which expired about a week ago and I'm planning to switch to another telco through port-in.

My current plan still has lots of data left, of which I am using them now until the cycle ends in 10 days time. I do not have any outstanding bills and are awaiting for the final bill.

My question is, will I still be charged with a termination fee if I port-in to another telco before the cycle ends, despite my contract being already expired?

I'm asking this question as the final bill is the only thing that's holding me back from porting in to another telco. I'm afraid that I would get a termination fee simply because I haven't paid the final bill or because I haven't completed the cycle, or both.

Much appreciated if anyone can answer my enquiry. Many thanks.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

2 m ago

Hi @user_4be6ee, we're sorry to hear about your decision to port out to another telco. Since you've mentioned that you're out of contract already then you won't be charged of an early termination fee. Please be informed that your number needs to be active if you intend to port out. Number port request will be rejected if the number is either suspended or terminated.  

4 Messages

• 

3 Points

2 m ago

Thank you for the response @Carla_P . I would also like to know that once I have successfully port over to the other telco, how will the final bill be billed to me and what is the mode of payment for it?

Many thanks.

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

You may retrieve your final bill via My StarHub app or My Account, using your Hub iD Lite. E-payment option is available. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started