U

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Wed, Aug 18, 2021 11:18 AM

Porting from prepaid to postpaid took 18 days and still counting

I have opt to port-in my Starhub prepaid number to Starhub postpaid number by signing up new mobile line online. I received the postpaid SIM on 1 Aug and activate the card immediately. However, until 5 Aug, the porting of number did not take place, and until today it is still not ported. 

I sent messages on Twitter, facebook, called 1633 and emails for seveal time, and every time I get the same response: your number porting is successful, as it is shown in our system. However, I also told them the prepaid SIM card is still working, and calling from the postpaid SIM card is always showing the temporary number. Besides, in My Starhub App the temporary postpaid number is still showing. 

Everytime the response from email team is the same : the relevant team is handling the case and we appreciate your patience. 

I am sincerely losing out my patience given that I have activated the postpaid card for almost a month while I am not able to use my number. I have to hold on to my prepaid SIM card while the postpaid plan is charging.  

Any suggestions? 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

2 m ago

Hi @user_1ce0d7, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. It usually doesn't take long for the port request to get completed. Please know it's never our intention to make things difficult for you. Unfortunately, we are unable to help you here as we don't have access to your account details here for security. Kindly contact our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger so they could escalate this to the relevant team. Thank you for your patience.  

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

2 m ago

Following this post, I have been asked about the process for a few times, keep calling 1633 and emailing for an update, but still no solution. I do not think this is a problem this difficult to solve. I am thinking about terminating the line as it is charging without being used. I am sincerely disappointed with my experience with Starhub

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Hi @user_1ce0d7, apologies for the inconvenience this has caused. Unfortunately, I'm unable to assist you with your concern as I don't have access to your account details here for security. As previously stated, you may follow up your concern to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger so they could escalate this to the relevant team. Rest assured, my colleagues are doing their best to straighten this out.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started