johnnykoh's profile

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

Tue, Sep 18, 2018 7:00 PM

port in discount

hi,

i will like to port in my number from singtel to starhub, is there any port in discount ?

Responses

Amy_Law

Alumni (Retired)

• 

3.3K Messages

3 y ago

Hi johnnykoh

Will you be signing up a new line with us? If so, do check out the OCBC offer at www.starhub.com/personal/promotions/ocbc-innovating-together.html?icid=int-31B-StarHubCM-201808-cm-prodSer and head down to our retail stores to sign up.

- Amy

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

3 y ago

hi,

yes, i was told by the CSO for port in from singtel to starhub there is no port in discount.

For  www.starhub.com/personal/promotions/ocbc-innovating-together.html?icid=int-31B-StarHubCM-201808-cm-p...

it is only apply to select phones and not all phone model, this is what the CSO told me. 

But on the website it stated $200 OFF* any handset with Singapore's fastest unlimited network.

*Applicable with sign-up to a NEW 2-year S/M/L/XL plan

Please advise if the $200 off can be used on iphone xs max.

eric3743

Grand Guru

• 

4.4K Messages

3 y ago

@johnnykoh wrote:

hi,

yes, i was told by the CSO for port in from singtel to starhub there is no port in discount.

For  www.starhub.com/personal/promotions/ocbc-innovating-together.html?icid=int-31B-StarHubCM-201808-cm-p...

it is only apply to select phones and not all phone model, this is what the CSO told me. 

But on the website it stated $200 OFF* any handset with Singapore's fastest unlimited network.

*Applicable with sign-up to a NEW 2-year S/M/L/XL plan

Please advise if the $200 off can be used on iphone xs max.

Usually for latest &or new handset may not be applicable to such special discount offer, unless otherwise stated.

Do note that discount offer is "Up to $xx" and may depend on the price plan.

Whatever offer here Online store may be different from Shops which is based on Starhub brochure.

For the new iPhone XS Max refer to > Apply iPhone XS Max  the price plan at the bottom.

However there is this statement - "OCBC Cardmembers: Enjoy $200 savings on iPhone XS Max."

i am not starhub staff.

Get Started

Get Started