U

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Wed, Jul 7, 2021 7:44 AM

Phone Call gets cut off all the time

Hi I am using Starhub mobile services. When I make a phone call, it always gets cut off in the middle of conversation. This happens so frequently and I get very frustrated since these calls are work related and it causes a lot of inconveniences for me and I have to re-dial multiple times. I tried to call 1633 but again the call gets cut off suddenly before I am even able to get to a customer service. Can someone in Starhub help me find out what's going on?  

Responses

183 Messages

• 

181 Points

2 m ago

@user_455cf1 Is your cellular signal strong? Can you try turning on wifi calling on your phone, you need to connect to a wifi network to make it work.

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

@Xillvion thanks . The wifi calling is alreadyenabled on my phone. The cut off issue happens even in the area where I have strong cell signal. 

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

2 m ago

Hi @user_455cf1, I'm sorry to hear that you are encountering an issue with your mobile network. Just to check, have you tried to reboot your phone and insert your sim card in another device to see if the issue persists? Also, does this issue happens in a particular area only? 

Get Started

Get Started