U

4 Messages

• 

3 Points

Sun, May 30, 2021 4:41 AM

Order Cancellation

Hi i've made a Phone Plan order by mistake and i would like to cancel it. Tried calling 1633 but they kept asking for my ic number and they said its not registered under starhub. i am a new user and this is the first time im applying for a line under starhub therefore my ic is not linked to starhub. please help me with my enquiries as i want to cancel my order.

Responses

4 Messages

• 

3 Points

2 m ago

Hi i've made a Phone Plan order by mistake and i would like to cancel it. Tried calling 1633 but they kept asking for my ic number and they said its not registered under starhub. i am a new user and this is the first time im applying for a line under starhub therefore my ic is not linked to starhub. please help me with my enquiries as i want to cancel my order.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Order Cancellation
Carla_P

• 

4.9K Messages

• 

2.6K Points

2 m ago

Hi @user_68dd07, I'm sorry to hear this. Unfortunately, cancellation is not allowed once you submit your order. Please refer to Clause 2.9 of Online Store’s Terms and Conditions (https://www.starhub.com/content/dam/starhub/legal-notices-and-terms/consumer/store.pdf).

Get Started

Get Started