JensonGoh's profile

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

Thu, Nov 21, 2013 1:00 AM

New Sign up Voucher

Dear Sir/Mdm,

I would like to help my parents switch from Singtel to Starhub and I am wondering if some kind of voucher can be provided for them to make new handset purchase? If yes, how can I get them?

In addition, I would also like to find out if there is any ASUS padfone infinity promotion that is on-going currently? If yes, can you point me to the right URL or information? Thanks.

--
Jenson Goh

Responses

Darrell

Alumni (Retired)

• 

1.3K Messages

8 y ago

Hi JensonGoh

We currently do not offer handset vouchers for new mobile sign ups. Meanwhile, there are also no promotions for the Asus Padfone Infinity. Kindly refer to http://www.starhub.com/content/promotions/mobile.html for our ongoing mobile promotions.
Darrell

Alumni (Retired)

• 

1.3K Messages

8 y ago

We are only offering the handset voucher based on current promotions to qualified customers who are re-contracting for their mobile lines.

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

8 y ago

Allow to say why this doesn't make sense. If my parents stay with Singtel, they will be offer recontract vouchers or some discount to make a purchase of a new handset or to offset some of their Singtel's bill. If they switch to Starhub, they don't get anything. Would you not think that Starhub should do something about such kind of request? Unless starhub is not concerned with increasing their market share.

--

Jenson Goh

Get Started

Get Started