Skip to main content

Wed, Jul 29, 2020 1:00 AM

My new Postpaid sim card still no service

Hi, 

I applied Prepaid to Postpaid with Sim Only online,

today I received the Sim and the Port-in was rejected once a time. I called the 1633 and the Customer Service helps me finish the Port-in around 1 pm today.

Now my Starhub Application can see the prepaid number already transferred. And everything looks fine.

Also, My prepaid sim has already been disabled.

But the problem is until now my new postpaid card still shows no service.

Thanks. 

Responses

Accepted Solution

Carla_P

• 

2.1K Messages

• 

395 Points

3 months ago

Alternatively, you may also contact us at customerservice@starhub.com for further assistance. You may also send your concern via this link < https://www.starhub.com/personal/forms/onlinefeedback.html >

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Accepted Solution

5 Messages

3 months ago

btw, I solved this after I went to the CS center and changed one new SIM. thanks.

Carla_P

• 

2.1K Messages

• 

395 Points

3 months ago

Hi @nicoc, welcome to Greenr Community. We're glad to see you here. Have you tried to restart your phone and insert your sim card in another device to see if the issue persists? 

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

5 Messages

3 months ago

Hi Carla,

Thanks for the reply. I have tried several times, restart my phone and re-insert the sim card. It doesn't work. I also tried on two different smartphones.

Carla_P

• 

2.1K Messages

• 

395 Points

3 months ago

With that being said, we need to refer you to our Customer Care Support Team on Facebook or Twitter so that we can further assist you and check the reason behind this. 

~ Carla

5 Messages

3 months ago

thanks for the link, I will contact via the link later.

5 Messages

3 months ago

Hi, I don't play the SNS, should I still wait for the activating, or just go to the CS center?

Carla_P

• 

2.1K Messages

• 

395 Points

3 months ago

Hi @nicoc, that's good to hear. We're glad your issue has been resolved. 

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started