U

1 Message

• 

1 Point

Sun, Sep 19, 2021 2:42 AM

Mr Woon

Wake up Starhub!! How can you terminate a service without informing the subscriber or sharing on your websites! Starhub stopped mutlisim services without informing! I renewed my contact last Thur for a Saumsung HP. That night I realized that my multisims were not working. I called them the next day then realized that Starhub no longer support multisim after I renewed contact. I told them to restore my multisim but they said can't. I needed the multisim because of my works. Now I have cancelled the contact which Starhub agreed. But their refund process and response to my questions are super slow. Emailed them on Thur and till now also have no response. I am caught in a dilemma. I unsure of my current contact plan. my expiry date etc... Just want to share my experience with the community,

Unpleasant subscriber.  

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

1 m ago

Hi @user_62020b, we are sorry if you feel that way. As part of our ongoing efforts to simplify and streamline our services, MultiSIM is not available with our Mobile+ or new 4G mobile plans. Nonetheless, we place great emphasis on the quality of service rendered to you as our valued customers. It is through your feedback and comments that we identify areas that need improvement. Thank you.

Get Started

Get Started