Faiq's profile

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

Thu, Sep 22, 2016 10:00 PM

iPhone 7 Recontract

Hi, I'm planning to recontract to get an iPhone 7 but my contract is under my mother's name, and she is currently overseas. She is not sure when she is coming back. The last time I got my iPhone 6 through the online store, she was also overseas and she wrote a letter of authorization for me to recontract on her behalf. I emailed starhub the authorization letter and a photocopy of her NRIC and they accepted it and I got my iPhone 6. Now my question is, can I do the same thing to get an iPhone 7?

SofiaYusof

Alumni (Retired)

• 

841 Messages

5 y ago

Hi Faiq, yes, you can. Thank you. 

eric3743

Grand Guru

• 

4.4K Messages

5 y ago

Hi  @Faiq

I suggest you to do the Online purchase before 9.00 pm as the store closing time.

In this way, if you having problem in the online process, you can contact the Sales hotline 1630 CS, who will take note on your particulars and transfer you call to the Online store.

Online store will be able to complete your process, for the nec documents to be submitted.

At the same time, they will confirm the date/time of delivery.

Do note that there will be a sms on the day before the date of delivery.

On the delivery date, the delivery staff will contact you before coming to your location.

Hence, you can prepare for any nec documents, and do open the package to examine the handset for any scratches, lines, distortion, etc, including to switch on the handset for any other defects.

Once the delivery staff left, for any defects you have to visit the Manuafacturer service center.

-------------------------------------------

I am not Starhub staff &or related to.

Get Started

Get Started