Kaung Htet's profile

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Oct 31, 2014 9:00 AM

iphone 66 re-contract

My mobile contract will end on Contract End:05/02/2015   When is the earliest re-contract , any recontact fee ?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Gunz

Veteran

• 

297 Messages

7 y ago

My understanding is that you can recontract after 21 months on normal subscription without additional early recontract charge. Call 1633 or Starhub center to confirm..

Accepted Solution

IncTEh

Hubbernauts

• 

1.4K Messages

• 

1 Point

7 y ago

It is not 11 months. It is 12 months with a early recontract fee. It will only be waived for hub club members on a yearly basis.

For Kaung Htet, you can recontract without any fees on as early as 6/12/2014. (From the date you have provided)

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

7 y ago

Dear Gunz thx :-)

Esteemed Commentator

• 

5 Messages

7 y ago

You can recontract after 11 months of signing but with a re-contract fee, $200-300 but I believe they sometimes waive that (I am not sure of the criteria). But 21 months after signing is free.

@Kaung Htet wrote:

My mobile contract will end on Contract End:05/02/2015   When is the earliest re-contract , any recontact fee ?

Esteemed Commentator

• 

5 Messages

7 y ago

You can recontract after 11 months of signing but with a re-contract fee, $200-300 but I believe they sometimes waive that (I am not sure of the criteria). But 21 months after signing is free.

@Kaung Htet wrote:

Get Started

Get Started