alex5b's profile

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

Sun, Nov 3, 2013 8:00 PM

iphone 5s

The complete lack of ANY iPhone 5S in ANY Starhub outlet on the Nov 4th 2013 borders with idiocy. There is no answer from ANY of your numerous Starhub cares sites or customer services on the date of ability. It's simply a crying shame and not only a lack of any remote professionalism but also a great scandal as well, considering that Singtel and M1 do have stock. I'm not even asking to reply to this, because I'm sure that there is no answe on your part except for the usual non-commiting, but thank you for your monthly payments nonsence.

That's all

Responses

Howard Toh

Administrator

• 

1.3K Messages

• 

19 Points

8 y ago

Hi alex5b,

As a business, it doesn't make sense that StarHub doesn't want to try its best to secure as many sets of the hottest handsets. The availability of a popular handsets depends on several factors, two of which are:

1) how fast our customers snap them up
2) how fast can phone manufacturer's send us new stock

Trust that this is clear enough.

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

8 y ago

Well Sir, as another week has passed - this has nothing to do with snap them up or whatever Starhub wants us to do - it's MUCH more the lack of service, professionalism and ability to care for the stock. But above all it's the complete absence of the information on when the stock is coming in. Instead you have us rather go to store every day asking the completely unknowing emploees about it and hearing every day the same answer - sorry lah this one no stock. It's truly annoying, belive me. It's the 11th of Nov. already! No stock? Please, get real.

Get Started

Get Started