Esteemed Commentator

• 

9 Messages

• 

3 Points

Wed, Oct 14, 2020 1:09 AM

iPhone 12 esim support

Dear Starhub,

It has been 2 years since iPhone XS launched with e-sim capability.

I believe this request has been raised multiple times such as the following link:
https://community.starhub.com/conversations/ideas-exchange/esim/5f23c12b9e66e656044c1096

Can you please confirm if Starhub will be supporting esim for iPhone 12?

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

1 y ago

@atleeyoung, thank you for your continued support to StarHub. Sadly, we are unable to confirm as to when will the eSIM service be available. Hopefully, we'll be able to give an update on this soon. Hang in there with us. Thanks. 

1 Message

• 

1 Point

This has become a recurring joke. Hee hee hee, hic hic hic! Brb I’m rotfl! 😆

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Hi @kennethlinzj, we're deeply sorry that we're unable to give a definite date about this. Rest assured, we will announce this as soon as possible. Please stay tuned to our website and official social media pages. Thank you. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

@Carla_P

Hi there, I think we need something more definite than just a "watch this space" message to avoid answering any questions. While presumably you are a social media agency managing Starhub account, I think it would be more useful to check with the Starhub team and give a more definite answer. 

1 Message

• 

1 Point

1 m ago

Another year has passed. So will StarHub be supporting esim for iPhone 13?

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Hi @user_1a3fbe and @kiezin unfortunately, we don't have any information yet regarding this. More information will be released upon the launch of iPhone 13 soon. Thanks. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

1 Message

• 

1 Point

The iPhone 13 has launched now; still waiting on information about eSim

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

1 m ago

It feels like a recurring joke now. Anyways it was good to be with you Starhub, but I am switching to a different telco now that yearSS have passed and still nothing has been done. So iconically Singapore, all chest thumping, but not do anything. 

1 Message

• 

1 Point

10 d ago

so its been 2 years and Starhub still cant get e-sim for their customer? maybe change the whole team so that someone can do the job

Get Started

Get Started