Skip to main content
jvrl

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

Wed, Sep 11, 2019 6:00 PM

Iphone 11 ESIM

Hello Starhub,

Will starhub eSIM service be available for the new iphone 11 ?  

a lot of your subscribers has been asking about this and a competitor of yours -  M1 is already offering this.

We hope this will be available soon.

Responses

StarHub

Customer Service

• 

397 Messages

a year ago

Hi jvrl,

We're so sorry that we are still working with Apple to introduce the eSIM feature. Please hang in there and stay tuned to our announcements.

Thank you. -Giselle

2 Messages

@StarHub how long does it take starhub to "work" with apple? 2 years since esim came into the picture...and 1 year since the reply. Wat a shame...

jvrl

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

Thanks for your prompt reply. 

However this is really disappointing as Starhub is considered an industry leader .

StarHub

Customer Service

• 

397 Messages

a year ago

We thank you for your feedback and thru this, we identify areas that needs improvement. --Addie

2 Messages

@StarHub feedback taken for a year and no progress made...

Carla_P

• 

1.6K Messages

Hi @dmt, sadly we are unable to confirm as to when will the eSIM service be available. Hopefully, we'll be able to announce soon. Hang in there. Thank you.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

a year ago

Can you provide your technical / strategic roadmap as to when this eSim option will be supported by Starhub? It has been more than 1 year now and all we get from this platform reply by Starhub is that Starhub is looking into this.  

Starhub senior leadership should take this seriously at the soonest so that it will not miss annual revenue target again. 

Jere_Lim

Community Manager

• 

1.1K Messages

a year ago

Hi ping28 We don't have any news to share at this moment regarding eSIM but stay tuned. Thank you.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
nokius

Valued Contributor

• 

12 Messages

10 months ago

I have submitted an idea officially to Starhub to launch eSIM

https://community.starhub.com/t5/The-best-ideas-in-one-place/eSIM/idi-p/176514 

Pls help me get to 20 likes required for escalation! 

nghiact

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

3 months ago

I should consider this before renew my contract to switch to M1 instead. So far only M1 willing to support customer to use the phone features. I do not know why Singtel and Starhub are not supporting eSIM and I dont think they are going to support this as they said they are working with Apple and the work has been more than a year with no news. In facts, I think they are working on how legally they can charge to enable this service, since they can easily launch the share number for apple/samsung watch whereby they can charge and benefit from the service. Singtel said they are still assessing on eSIM user compatibility and how eSIMs will impact customers’ experience. But they accessing for years since they launch for watches and sind M1 has launch for years. I believe they lie to customers, in stead of taking care for their customers, they actually try to make profit from them as much as possible. And should be same to Starhub?   

Get Started

Get Started