KenrickHo's profile

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 8:00 PM

If i switch from M1 to StarHub for my mobile contact, is there any benefit?

If i switch from M1 to StarHub for my mobile contact, is there any benefit or offers?

Laselle

Hub Master

• 

317 Messages

9 y ago

If you currently have both Starhub TV and MaxOnline / MaxInfinity subscription too, with the port-in mobile number, you would get to enjoy Hub Club Discounts.

10% off Starhub TV subscription
5% off MaxOnline / MaxInfinity subscription
15% off 1st mobile line subscription

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

9 y ago

Thank you for your reply. What if i just merely just port from M1 to StarHub mobile plan only?

Means no benifits at all?

Laselle

Hub Master

• 

317 Messages

9 y ago

If you currently do not have any other Starhub services, I am afraid not.
Laselle

Hub Master

• 

317 Messages

9 y ago

Ehhhhh, doubt would have additional discounts then. >.<
Sign up for MaxOnline/MaxInfinity and Starhub TV! Then you get to enjoy the hub club discounts! Smiley Very Happy

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

9 y ago

I only know that my brother have a mobile plan with is starhub too. Thats all. :/

Aprizal

Valued Advocate

• 

144 Messages

9 y ago

Hi Laselle,

I have contract with Singtel and contract is expire coming 2nd Feb.

If I want to switch to starhub and retain the mobile number, can I do it now ? Or have to wait till the contract expired ?  How long it takes to port the number over ? I don't mind have a temperary number from starhub before the number is port over when my Singtel line expired.

thanks

Laselle

Hub Master

• 

317 Messages

9 y ago

Hey Aprizal,

You are able to port your mobile number over to Starhub and retain your number.

However, you have to ensure the following are met.

1) Current subscription with SingTel is under your own name
2) Does not have any contract (in this case, you can only do the port over from 3rd February 2013 onwards)
3) No outstanding balance with SingTel
4) Head on down to any Starhub shop to sign on the number port form

Porting over usually takes 1 working day if there are no unforeseen circumstances.

My sister's line was ported over within 24hrs a couple of months back. So should not be too much of an issue. Smiley Happy

Hope this helps. Smiley Very Happy
Aprizal

Valued Advocate

• 

144 Messages

9 y ago

hi Laselle,

Thanks, so actually I can go down early to get it done rite ?

I planning to go down on Saturday Feb 2nd to get it done and will just inform starhub to port the numebr on Feb 3rd ... I understand they will give me a sim card with a temperary mobile number and it will automatically switch to my ported number once porting has been done.

Laselle

Hub Master

• 

317 Messages

9 y ago

Should be able to because my sister did hers after her contract had ended with SingTel back then. Smiley Happy

Get Started

Get Started