U

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Mon, Nov 8, 2021 4:43 PM

IDD018 Free International Call

Hi, 

I have recently subscribed to IDD018 call , which offers free international calls to 19 destinations (USA is one of the destinations). So, if I make a lengthy call of 60min to USA, it will be free of charge? I have a free local bundle airtime of at 1200min.

Please advise.

Carla_P

• 

6.1K Messages

• 

3.8K Points

3分前

Hi @user_5fb9ec, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! Please be informed local outgoing airtime rates will apply to all Free IDD 018 calls made, and will be deducted from the free local outgoing voice bundle. 

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

3分前

Hi,

It has been more than 24 hours, and my status of IDD018 application on the app still show pending. Is this a technical bug on the app? I called starhub hotline and they told me IDD018 has been activated since yesterday. How to resolve this bug issue on my app?

Carla_P

• 

6.1K Messages

• 

3.8K Points

We will need to look into your account details for this, which we don't have access here in the Community!. May we ask you to contact our Customer Service via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below?

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started