Skip to main content

Mon, Jul 20, 2020 11:00 PM

I will not be there when my new handset is sending over to my girl friend house.

I will not be there when my new handset is sending over to my girl friend house. What should I do? I want to authorize her name but I can't find Startin live chat support help. Kindly assist me

Responses

Accepted Solution

Carla_P

• 

1.6K Messages

• 

26 Points

2 months ago

Hi @Lynnteoapple, welcome to Greenr Community. Many thanks for joining our growing Community. To address your concern, the person who will collect your handset on your behalf should present your original NRIC and a Letter of Authorisation. However, if it is a new line, you must be present to collect it.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

2 Messages

2 months ago

Hi Carla thanks for ur info. 

But I can only sent her my nric because I really don't have the time to travel there due to work and the covid 19 I am having difficulties to go over there. I would like to authorize her to receive the handset.

Carla_P

• 

1.6K Messages

• 

26 Points

2 months ago

Just want to reiterate, that aside from the NRIC, the letter of authorisation is also required. Thanks! 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started