Gopz's profile

Esteemed Commentator

• 

6 Messages

Mon, Dec 2, 2013 7:00 PM

i am work permit holder how much i need to pay the upfront fee to get Iphone 5s 16GB or 32 GB

i am work permit holder how much i need to pay the upfront fee to get Iphone 5s 16GB or 32 GB

In smartsurf Lite or Smartsurf value

Responses

Accepted Solution

Darrell

Alumni (Retired)

• 

1.3K Messages

8 y ago

Hi Gopz

For work permit holders, a deposit in the range of $200 - $800 is applicable upon application of each mobile service. Our sales consultants will be able to better advise you at the point of sign up.

Accepted Solution

razerpro

Alumni (Retired)

• 

572 Messages

6 y ago

deposit of $800

Esteemed Commentator

• 

6 Messages

8 y ago

thank u....

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

6 y ago

I am emon .i am work permit holder i want to take one line and i phone 6 plus .if i want how much need to pay including diposit also pls can reply to me and where i can be know about more details .
Pls i need to information
Thanks
Emon

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

6 y ago

How much wan pay for iPhone 6 plus if permi holder..??
64 GB
btanmm

• 

39 Messages

6 y ago

Hi @thiva,

It largely depends on the type of permit you have (Employment Pass, Work Permit or S-Pass) and the mobile plan that you opt for. Mobile plans can be viewed over here: http://www.starhub.com/personal/mobile/postpaid-plans.html

As mentioned above, there will be a deposit of $200-$800 that would need to be paid upfront as well. These can be communicated to you by the customer service officer at any of our Starhub shops.

To register for a mobile phone line, you would also need to bring with you a proof of billing. This can come in the form of a local bank credit card or a tenancy agreement.

Hope this helps!

Get Started

Get Started