Skip to main content

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Mar 17, 2020 12:00 AM

How to terminate SIM only No-contract Plan?

Hi Starhub,

I leave Singapore for good in two months so I'd like to inquire how to terminate my mobile SIM-only plan (no contract). Is there anything I need to prepare? How long does it take to terminate the service and pay the last bill?

Thanks in advance!

Responses

Jolene_L

Community Relationship Manager

• 

991 Messages

• 

6 Points

7 months ago

Hi @Kyu , all you have to do is send in your account details and date of termination to my colleagues via Facebook PM. and a final bill will be sent to you after the date of termination. -Jolene 

-Jolene 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

For urgent matters regarding the safety of our members or the security of the platform, please email us at community@starhub.com.

Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

7 months ago

Hi Jolene,

What if I don't have a Facebook account? 

Thanks,

Kyu

Carla_P

• 

1.9K Messages

• 

268 Points

7 months ago

Hi @Kyu, you may send your details on Twitter. Alternatively, you may also contact us at customerservice@starhub.com for further assistance.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

1 Message

a month ago

hi , 

one of my friend leave Singapore 2 months before, how to Cancel / Terminate his service. 

Carla_P

• 

1.9K Messages

• 

268 Points

Hi @mohideenrms, sorry to hear about your termination query. To terminate the mobile service, please reach out to my colleagues via Facebook by clicking the link below. Do take note that you'll incur early termination charges if the mobile service is still under contract. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 

Get Started

Get Started