U

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Fri, Jul 23, 2021 4:14 AM

How to Reactivate Postpaid

Hello. I'm currently overseas and I need help in reactivating my Postpaid. I did some late payments but I was able to settle them. Appreciate the help!

Mike

Responses

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

2 m ago

Hi @user_0a96de, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! It usually takes about three working days for the payment to be posted. If you've made a full payment already you may send a screenshot of the proof of payment and your account details to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below. After that, they will expedite the reconnection of your mobile line.

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

@Carla_P unfortunately, I still have no service despite paying several days back. I have tried restoring thru FB Messenger but with no avail. Can you help?

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

There's an option through Facebook to get expert assistance so our Customer Service agent will be able to assist you. Unfortunately, I'm unable to help you here as we don't have access to account details here for security. Thanks for understanding. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

@Carla_P thanks for this. Can you help describe where I can find this option in Facebook? I can't seem to locate this feature. I've been trying  thru Messenger but it keeps saying it's active but I still don't have any services here. 

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

There are questions through our Facebook Messenger that will ask you if you want to get expert assistance from our agents. You may also type "get expert assistance." 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started