Fri, Oct 22, 2021 10:49 PM

how to activate 5G Sim card

May I how know how to activate my starhub SIM card

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

2 m ago

Hi,

I followed the steps below available on StarHub 5G FAQ. (5G SIM FAQs > Qn 9). Try and see whether it works.

9. How do I activate my new 5G SIM card?
If you have signed up for a new mobile line or ported your existing mobile number to us, simply insert your new SIM card  into your device and you’re good to go.

If you have recontracted your existing mobile line or requested for a 5G SIM card replacement, simply log on to My StarHub App and select “Activate your SIM card”. The SIM activation may take up to 20 minutes and any active SIM card on your device will be disabled upon proceeding with the setup. You will require data connection during the setup and you may experience intermittent connection during this time. You will receive an SMS notification in an hour’s time to inform you that your new SIM card is successfully activated. When your new SIM card is activated, simply insert your new SIM card into our device and you’re good to go.

Alternatively, you can also find the SIM card option on My StarHub app > Mobile > Choose the respective Mobile Number > Click on the "3-dot" on the top right of the usage bar > Select "SIM Management" > Select "Activate". 

Hope it works for you. 

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

1 m ago

Hi @user_f543bd, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! You may follow what @user_f2c72b said. Thanks! 

Get Started

Get Started