Skip to main content
S

Sun, Sep 20, 2020 6:43 PM

HELP! I GOT BILLED FOR UNUSED SERVICES AFTER MY CONTRACT ENDED!!

I was still in the middle of my contract when I was going to be moving out of Singapore so I talked with TWO StarHub representatives both of whom assured me that when my contract ended the billing would stop. I happened to check the status of my old account in Singapore and I saw that I have been continued to be billed, 6 months after the contract has ended! This has amounted to over hundreds of dollars.  I need to request a refund immediately as I need those funds. Please help me as soon as possible!!

Responses

Carla_P

• 

1.9K Messages

• 

268 Points

a month ago

Hi @snowy345, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Unfortunately, I'm unable to help you with your concern as I don't have access to your account details here in the Community. Can I trouble you to please reach out to my colleagues via Facebook by clicking the link below to further assist you. Apologies since we've stopped processing account-related concerns here. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started